This is an interesting case, we like to save the earth ( and the whales :) Seriously this was a great hit last year so it will be interesting to see the outcome this year.
PRESSRELEASE FROM EARTH.ORG
1. Attend a local Earth Hour event or organise your own by throwing an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours
2. Gather family & friends for a night picnic in your local park and look at the stars
3. Enjoy a family dinner by candlelight
4. Organise a treasure hunt in the dark
5. Take the dog for a night walk
6. Have a candle-lit bath
7. Sit in the dark and share stories
8. Organise a family night playing board games
9. Share a romantic night in with your loved one
10. Upload your ‘on the night’ photos and videos to flickr and YouTube respectively, and then add them to the respective Earth Hour flickr groupand the global YouTube Group.
Earth Hour 2009